Havea Films LLC,
Intial Deposit/Cancellation Policy
1. Intial desposit of 50% agreed project price above $800 is required for video projects 3 days prior to shoot date. If a client cancels or postpones a shoot more than 2 business days before the crew call time, Client may be eligible for a refund minus a $150 service fee and any applicable bank or credit card charges. If a client cancels or postpones a shoot within 2 business days of the crew call time, Client is responsible for paying 50% of the total cost of the shoot plus any applicable bank or credit card charges. No refunds will be issued if a client cancels or postpones a shoot within 1 business day of the crew call time, except at the sole discretion of Havea Films, LLC. Client must provide written notification of any cancellations or postponements.
2. For projects priced at $799 and under do not require an intial deposit.
3. No Refunds on completed work
1. All final project videos will be delivered digitally through dropbox for digital download.
2. If project includes RAW file of project, client to provide Windows compatible hard drive to transfer files to, any shipping cost to be paid for by client.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, request a quote, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Do we use "cookies"?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.